The City of Tucson has begun a Comprehensive Operational Analysis (COA) of Sun Tran, Sun Link, Sun Express, and Sun Shuttle services.
The COA process involves gathering public input in to identify potential improvements to the transit network. Find all the information and how to participate at www.tucsoncoa.com.
Comments will be accepted through Feb. 17. Here’s how to participate:
- Attend an event: Attend a pop-up event or join the virtual meeting.
- Visit the project website: Take the survey and provide comments at www.tucsoncoa.com
- Email the project team: SunTranInfo@tucsonaz.gov
- Call the project team: (520) 792-9222 or (520) 628-1565 (TDD)
- Send a note: Sun Systems COA Project Team, c/o HDR, Inc., 20 E. Thomas Rd., Suite 2500, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Also, attend a pop-up event.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023:
- Roy Laos Transit Center, 205 W Irvington Road, 8 a.m.
- Tohono T’adai Transit Center, 4540 N Stone Ave, 8 a.m.
- University of Arizona, UA Mall close to the Student Union, 11 a.m.
- Ronstadt Transit Center, 215 E Congress Street, 3 p.m.
- San Xavier Del Bac Bus Stop #1, Route 440, 3 p.m.
Wednesday, February 8, 2023:
- Pima Community College East, Sun Tran Bus stop located at Fred Enke Dr. just North of Irvington, 9 a.m.
Attend a virtual meeting, on Thursday, Feb. 9 at 6 p.m.
How to Join the Virtual Public Meeting:
- Phone: +1-408-418-9388
- Link: bit.ly/tucson-coa
- Webinar number: 2492 406 9654
- Password: TCOA (8262 from phones)