The Pima Association of Governments (PAG) and Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) is developing a draft regional transportation plan for the greater Tucson region. The current 20-year RTA plan and half-cent excise (sales) tax to fund the plan, which were voters approved in May 2006, are effective through June 2026.
The CAC is collaborating with the RTA Technical Management Committee on technical matters and to jointly recommend a draft RTA plan to the RTA Board for approval and eventual voter consideration.
Development of the new plan is a citizen-driven effort. Once the CAC prepares a draft plan, the RTA will conduct broad public outreach to seek feedback on the plan before the CAC recommends a final draft to the RTA Board.
All meetings are open to the public.
- Meetings and Events
- Meeting Documents and RTA Library
- CAC Bylaws
- CAC Fact Sheet
- Committee Fact Sheets
- CAC Guiding Principles for future RTA plan development
Subcommittee: Transit Element
CAC Document Library
- RTACAC 2021-05-10 Agenda — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-05-10 Public Comments — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-05-10 Packet — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-05-10 Legal Action Items — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-04-12 Minutes — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC-2021-05-10-PYT RTANext Presentation — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC-2021-05-10 RTA Next Plan Requirements Presentation — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC-2021-05-10-Tohono O’odham Nation RTANext Presentation — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-05-10 GVC Proposal for RTANext Presentation — May 10, 2021
- RTACAC-2021-05-10-South East Regional Council Road Recommendations RTANext — May 10, 2021