The Pima Association of Governments (PAG) and Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) is developing a draft regional transportation plan for the greater Tucson region. The current 20-year RTA plan and half-cent excise (sales) tax to fund the plan, which were voters approved in May 2006, are effective through June 2026.
The CAC is collaborating with the RTA Technical Management Committee on technical matters and to jointly recommend a draft RTA plan to the RTA Board for approval and eventual voter consideration.
Development of the new plan is a citizen-driven effort. Once the CAC prepares a draft plan, the RTA will conduct broad public outreach to seek feedback on the plan.
All meetings are open to the public.
- CAC Bylaws
- CAC Fact Sheet
- Committee Fact Sheets
- Meetings and Events
- Meeting Documents and RTA Library
- Subcommittee: Transit Element
CAC Document Library
- RTACAC-2020-11-09-2021-Schedule-of-meetings-from-January-to-May — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-11-09 Agenda — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-10-12 Minutes — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-11-09 2021 Schedule of meetings from January to May — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-11-09 Population Employment Land Use Travel Presentation — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-11-09 Public Comment Letter to RTA CAC Nov 2020 — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-11-09 Legal Action Items — November 09, 2020
- RTACAC-2020-10-12 RTA Board Memo to CAC and TMC Chairs — October 12, 2020
- RTACAC 2020-10-12 Legal Action Items — October 12, 2020
- RTACAC-2020-10-12 Agenda — October 12, 2020