The Pima Association of Governments (PAG) and Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) is developing a draft regional transportation plan for the greater Tucson region. The current 20-year RTA plan and half-cent excise (sales) tax to fund the plan, which were voters approved in May 2006, are effective through June 2026.
The CAC is collaborating with the RTA Technical Management Committee on technical matters and to jointly recommend a draft RTA plan to the RTA Board for approval and eventual voter consideration.
Development of the new plan is a citizen-driven effort. Once the CAC prepares a draft plan, the RTA will conduct broad public outreach to seek feedback on the plan before the CAC recommends a final draft to the RTA Board.
All meetings are open to the public.
- Meetings and Events
- Meeting Documents and RTA Library
- CAC Bylaws
- CAC Fact Sheet
- Committee Fact Sheets
- CAC Guiding Principles for future RTA plan development
Subcommittee: Transit Element
CAC Document Library
- RTACAC 2021-01-25 Minutes — February 08, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-02-08 Legal Action Items — February 08, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-02-08 Public Comments — February 08, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-02-08 Agenda — February 08, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-02-08 2021 2045 RMAP Update Presentation — February 08, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-02-08 2045 RMAP Update In-Plan Projects — February 08, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-01-25 Public Comments — January 25, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-01-25 Transportation Funding 102 Presentation — January 25, 2021
- RTACAC-2021-01-25 Agenda — January 25, 2021
- RTACAC 2021-01-25 Legal Action Items — January 25, 2021