The Pima Association of Governments Regional Council and Regional Transportation Authority Board have elected officers for 2023.
Serving as PAG Regional Council Chair for 2023 is Peter Yucupicio, chairman of the Pascua Yaqui Tribe.
Pima County Supervisor Rex Scott will serve as Vice Chair. South Tucson Mayor Paul Diaz will serve as Regional Council Treasurer.
On the RTA Board, Marana Mayor Ed Honea will serve as 2023 Chair.
Arizona State Transportation Board member Ted Maxwell will serve as Vice Chair on the RTA Board. Oro Valley Mayor Joe Winfield will serve as Second Vice Chair.
The PAG Regional Council and RTA Board elect new officers at the first meeting of each year. The officers serve for one year.
All members of the PAG Regional Council and RTA Board include:
- Tohono O’odham Nation Chairman Ned Norris Jr.
- Pascua Yaqui Tribal Council Chairman Peter Yucupicio
- Pima County Supervisor Rex Scott
- Tucson Mayor Regina Romero
- South Tucson Mayor Paul Diaz
- Marana Mayor Ed Honea
- Oro Valley Mayor Joe Winfield
- Sahuarita Mayor Tom Murphy
- Arizona State Transportation Board Member Ted Maxwell
Learn more about the PAG Regional Council here and find meeting information here.
Information about the RTA Board can be found here and meeting information here.